Summer in your City Hotel Kapeller Innsbruck
Business trip with relaxation in the centre of Tyrol
You have finished your business or some spare time between your appointments? Then enjoy your days in one of the most beautiful place of the Alps. Innsbruck is located in the centre of Tyrol and offers a lot of fabulous opportunities of holiday pleasure. The lakes, bicycle routes, mountain bike trails, equestrian facilities and golf courses leave nothing to be desired and expect you with an energetic and active summer-adventure.
You can find further information to the summer-activities nearby your City Hotel Kapeller Innsbruck here.
Summer-adventure highlights near your Business hotel
- 1,220 kilometres of hiking trails; e.g. the “Zirbenweg” at the Patscherkofel, the “Almenweg” Innsbruck or the “Way of St. James” through Innsbruck
- Numerous mountain railways take you to summer-pleasure (e.g.: Patscherkofel, Seegrube Innsbruck, etc.)
- Alpenpark Karwendel, the wildlife sanctuary around Innsbruck
- Swimming, fishing in and around Innsbruck
- 115 kilometres of mountain bike routes in the area Nordkette, Patscherkofel, Kematen, Rangger Köpfl and Mutterer Alm
- 350 kms of hiking tracks in the Inntal
- Wonderful Greens on the golf courses in Innsbruck, Igls, Lans and Mieminger Plateau
- Various adventure-highlights
- Visit to the Landestheater Innsbruck and intimate theatre
- Seasonal cultural programme